{ Meghan + Mike } La Jolla Wedding Part Two

Are ready for part 2? Yay!! I think I am just going to blog the whole wedding, so there will be a part 3!! Every time I look at these photos I smile, the joy is just contagious! xoxo~ Annie

11 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Mike & MeghanAugust 18, 2010 - 3:14 pm

WOW! Those sunset pictures are breathtaking! How did you capture those colors in the sky?! Once again, it’s like reliving our wedding day… we have the biggest smiles on our faces right now =) We can’t thank you enough Annie!!

Mike & Meghan
    xoxoxoReplyCancel

• Erika and JeffAugust 18, 2010 - 4:00 pm

Wow Meghan and Mike, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The photographer did a great job capturing how beautiful the day truly was! We had so much fun at your wedding!

-Erika & JeffReplyCancel

• KateAugust 18, 2010 - 4:29 pm

Oh my gosh, part two is even better then part one!
    Those sunset shots are amazing!ReplyCancel

• Heather BoxAugust 18, 2010 - 4:33 pm

That was SUCH an amazing day. I LOVE the pic of Bob giving his speech and you two laughing!ReplyCancel

• SuzanneAugust 18, 2010 - 4:38 pm

AMAZING!!! The sunset pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. Such a beautiful wedding with such amazing people! So glad to have shared in this special day with you. So beautiful!ReplyCancel

• Lulu AcostaAugust 18, 2010 - 5:13 pm

Meghan, your pictures are so beautiful! You and Mike look PERFECT together! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!ReplyCancel

• Katie CremenAugust 18, 2010 - 5:54 pm

Is it possible that part two is even more spectacular than part one? Those sunset pictures are stunning. Thanks again Annie!ReplyCancel

• Nana and PapaAugust 18, 2010 - 9:44 pm

These photos are magnificent, the sunset pics are gorgeous, what a setting!

At our age we have seen many, many wedding pictures,but these are by far

the most beautiful.

Thanks again, AnnieReplyCancel

• Rick and LaPrielAugust 20, 2010 - 4:12 am

Great pictures….We feel like getting married again just to have Annie be our photographer, amazing shots.ReplyCancel

• Gloria CremenAugust 20, 2010 - 4:18 am

Part two: Happiness relived! I’ve been known to shed a tear and these gorgeous photos got me again! Photo 003 set me off this time! Annie, please send kleenex :) xoxoReplyCancel

• MichelleAugust 26, 2010 - 6:49 pm

These shots are great! That sunset ones are gorgeous! You really captured the whole day and it’s happiness.~MichelleReplyCancel